View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm making week goals (and adjusting them frequently with whatever else happens to creep up) but in general - I'm hoping to get through Sept 2019 for our family album (I'm currently working on the begging of July 2019).

We are getting ready to move in a couple of months too, so the packing and getting the house ready to sell, and figuring out all logistics of finding somewhere to live with all the things going on is taking some time, along with school for the kids, and finishing up some volunteer work/paperwork type stuff I need to get done before I hand it off to the next person. But we will likely be home mostly through the end of June so it will give some time to work.

I also have taken apart and scanned all my paper scrapbooks - the goal is to get those layouts organized and once we move be able to print photobooks that will get looked at. I also have old pictures that Im trying to incorporate into layouts, and have a year that I need to go back and rescrap because we didn't for some reason get that year done on paper or digitally (I think it was done digitally and then I had a hard drive crash before I backed up in multiple places). The organizing of all of that is taking some time and brain work - incorporating my husband and I's pictures, and we went to high school together - and decided to deconstruct our yearbooks to put with those albums (just signatures, events that had to do with us etc. it was a tough decision but I don't want to just carry boxes around with us and have things never looked out so just jumped in)
And then I'm working on long term projects for each kid (a book for each place we've lived with highlights) but pretty sure that will stay on the back burner.