View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Jaclyn Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

1 pt.

3 - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009

1 pt.

5 - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!

1 pt

8 - Holiday Aftermath: Now that the holidays are over, the decorations are put away, the guests gone back home and real life is back in session, scrap a layout about those "must have" toys and gifts which have already been tossed aside & forgotten.

1 pt

10 - Coloriffic! Use the following swatch as inspiration to create a layout

1 pt.

11 - The Midseason TV break is over! What show are you most looking forward to seeing return this month? Scrap It!

1 pt.

22 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)
Question #10 - What is Courage

Using New Release - 3 pts

29 - Color Me Katie has spectacular inspiration, but one of our favorite things on this site is the short little stories she tells with a few words and pictures like this or this or even this. Get creative with your own photos and short captions to tell your own mini story in a layout.

2 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)

2 pts

I recreated this from the early days

Blog Bonus Challenge #2

1 pt

Blog Bonus Challenge #4

1 pt

Blog Bonus Challenge #5

1 pt.

31 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

Book of Me
5 pts
31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me

31d - If a song turned on when I walked in the room, it would be...

Total points to date: 21

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 01-29-2010 at 11:38 AM.