View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 08:28 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1. Have you been answering the "30 Days of Thanks" posts that our awesome designer Lorie started earlier this month? I have been trying to make sure I post something every day. Honestly, it has helped improve my mood so much to think about, and appreciate, the good things in my life.

2. Have you planned your Thanksgiving menu yet? Nothing to plan, really. We've had the same menu since we were kids and I have had the same responsibilities, dips and a dessert, for over 20 years now. My sister hosts and cooks now, and wants to do it all, so I let her. LOL

3. What makes the holiday season really special to you? I am not a big holiday person, but I do love spending time with my family and adopting a family for Christmas. I also love giving gifts, but I tend to give all year round, so Christmas isn't that different in that area. I actually do my best to make sure I "donate" 10% of my extra income from designing, to a person or cause each month. I know how lucky I am to be able to earn money doing something I love, so I want to share that fortune with others.

4. Are you procrastinating on anything this week? LOL, designing. My day job has been kicking my butt all year long, so I'm tired in the evenings and just don't feel creative. Last night I didn't start designing until after 9 pm and got very little done.

5. What's your favorite LOW calorie snack? Pickles and pudding, but not together. LOL