Thread: Mental Health
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 11:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
Does he have a friend that he is close to that he would be open to talking to? Perhaps hearing it from someone other than family would help.. I'm not sure. Big hugs!
Thank you. He doesn't have many friends. He likes my sister and she tries to get through to him and has some success in some areas but she has told him he doesn't need medication. Not helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
No advice but just wanted to send hugs and positive thoughts for you to find a way to help him.
Thanks Rae!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I hope you find some way to help. Are there parenting groups on Facebook that could help with this? I feel like these days you can find groups for anything.
I hadn't thought of FB Lea! Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Sending you hugs. Parenting adults IS hard. Our oldest daughter (my step) has some mental health concerns and refuses to take meds as well. Unfortunately she doesn't listen to any one.
I'm sorry you're going through similar Kiana. Hugs! I hope things go better there than they are here. I keep trying to remind myself to look at the bigger picture. He's doing better than a year ago. Big picture!