View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I would really like to.... find a decent pair of shoes that are comfortable, affordable, does not hurt my plantar fasciitis and fits my crooked foot. I need new shoes for winter but I'm struggling to find something. I own like 3 pair of shoes and 2 of them are more for spring and summer.

If I have some “me” time this wkend I will... Me time... ha! I don't know what I will do. I'd like to scrap my daughter's homecoming pictures. I haven't scrapped in a while.

The last meal I prepared was... I am making chili dogs and fries right now. Last night's meal was leftover fried chicken with fresh street corn that my husband made so I didn't do a lot of preparing.

Today I... really should 're-make' the jelly that didn't set up well. I've also been asked for jalapeno jelly and I don't really want to do it.

I wish I could... jump, skip, hop, etc. I've always had crappy knees and they've only gotten worse as I've aged, but right now my ankle is horrible and it is just making everything worse. My worst knee is on the right, my ankle injury on the left. I feel old not being able to move in those ways.