View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
Wendy can you add me to the FB group I do much better when somebody else helps me keep track
well since I haven't scrapped in 5 years I have alot of catching up to do but for now I am going to work on a book for each of the kids of our summer vacations since we have been in VA since 2015. I also will throw in a few extra LO's here and there that I do depending on what I am in the mood for LOL!
my biggest problem is I am NOT a fast scrapper. i am WAY too critical and everything has to be just right or I don't feel like my LO is done. But I I going to start using more templates to help with the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
Wendy, I would also love to know the FB group you mentioned. I wanted to do better but the working from home really has ate into my mojo.

Right now I am working with ACDsee to organize a little better and get set to scrap more.

Right now I am setting a goal of 10 layouts a month.
I can't add you because we aren't friends on Facebook, but I can link you up to the group. It's called Scrapbooking the day away! The creator of the group AnnMarie doesn't put up with any garbage or negative posts-it's all positivity!

In the beginning of the month, she'll make a post and people make a post about what their goals are for the month. She'll make posts with scrapbooking challenges, ask how people are doing and try to get them engaging with one another. Last month she had a new challenge every single day, showing you step by step how to make the layout (think of it like a template, but for paper).

She and the group are pretty amazing. I really like the ladies in the group. There are some negative Nancy's about digital. I just put *these are digital layouts* in my posts to stop any of the negativity within my post. The group does virtual crops. As a whole, they are just an amazing encouragement to one another - it's my favorite non-SSD group on Facebook!!