View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 03:43 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Any changes in habits these past few months?
A few weeks ago I started getting up at 4:30 to walk 3-4 miles, then shower before my littles start arriving at 7. It's also to get my walk in before it gets too hot and humid.

Any new book/tv/movie recommendations?
I have been doing audible books.. (I can listen while I walk) The Last thing He Told me by Laura Dave, Clanlands by Sam Heughan & Graham McTavish, Eternal by Lisa Scottoline, Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris, The Sory Keeper by Lisa Wingate
I am too tired at night anymore to tv and movies...

Any summer plans?
To "read" and walk lots more.... we are also having our 2020 grads parties.

Doing anything special to take care of "you"?

So I have been selfish this year.... I am calling it my year of me... So in January I decided it was time to get healthy and lose some weight. I am taking lots of time to walk and exercise. On Sundays I do my food prep for breakfast and lunch for the week. If the family wants processed food for dinner, its a "make your own" night and I eat a healthy meal. As of today, I am down 55 pounds.... still have more to go, but I feel great. Way better than I have in a very long time. I average 20,000-24,000 steps a day so I am exhausted and sleep super sound. I have my first cardiologist appointment, since December, in three weeks so I am hoping to have my blood pressure meds lowered or maybe even be done with them.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow