View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I do a lot of walking, getting outdoors with the dogs and sometimes bring a camera. Most days I take the dogs for 1-2 hour walks through a park or we go to the beach, dog park, soccer field, etc. When indoors I read a lot (everyday), watch tons of youtube (everyday), mostly about nutrition, dogs and photography/photoshop stuff. I am a foodie so I spend lots of time looking for recipes, going thru cookbooks, meal planning. I switched to a plant based diet this year and am learning a lot through videos/reading about it. I also have been spending lots of time training the pup so have done a few different online training programs. I'm lucky that I work part time at home so I have lots of time to spend on all these things and next year I'm going to retire early and just enjoy myself. I want to do lots of 1 or 2 day trips with the hubs and dogs, exploring BC and when the borders open again, down the west coast. I manage to fit in some TV time, watching on my tablet as I work or scrap. At night I binge watch shows with hubs while I play on the floor with the dogs. Life is fun but busy.