View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm an introvert so socialization is exhausting but I still like to do it sometimes. Communication-wise, I am best online & in email/text. Socialization-wise, I am best in small groups or one-on-one. I'm a real chatterbox with my friends & family but it takes awhile to get me to warm up & get that comfortable with someone.

We have a weekly family dinner where I see my immediate family. We also celebrate holidays together. My mom often goes with me & the kids when we're doing something like the zoo, the pumpkin patch, etc.

I have several close friends but most of them live far away so I don't get to see them often. I have one good friend here in town + some friends & friendly acquaintances that I've made from volunteering, church, and previous jobs. I don't see them all that often in-person since they're all busy with their own lives but I try to schedule things with them when they're open to it. Now that I have my own house, I plan on hosting dinners, holidays, parties, etc. when I can. Fortunately, my boyfriend is a former restaurant chef so even though socializing is not high on his list, he'll do it if I ask and then we'll have yummy food to eat (that I won't have to make -- ha!).

I really don't see many people during the week except my kids, my boyfriend, and my immediate family (well, and my coworkers on Zoom) but I'm going to work on that now that we're settled into the house and all the fall school/sports/activities have started up again.

Last edited by LeeAndra; 09-07-2021 at 04:43 PM.