View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh no you guys That's not how these challenges are supposed to work. I'm so sorry you guys feel this way about this month's challenges.

As far as being specific, I've always been told to use them as guidelines, not law on how it's supposed to be created. Like the Monthly Inspiration challenge, ALL of those photo squares just was overwhelming to me. So I took the inspiration of the blocks and made my own layout with what inspired me from that challenge.

The same can be done for each challenge. I don't have the say, obviously, but I don't think Lydia is going to harass you and say "how is this exactly like I wanted your layout to be". These challenges are supposed to be fun. Interpret the challenges how you need to fit your scrapping photos and needs.

Let me give you another example
#14. Currently : Avoiding...
You know what I plan on scrapping that one? A holiday or birthday layout. You know why? I hate scrapping those photos and I avoid them at all costs. Is my layout going to be about avoiding specifically? Nope. But it's going to be about photos that I'm avoiding to scrap.

Remember the passport challenges, while are specific challenges, are completely open to interpretation to the challenge.

What challenges are you struggling with? Let's put our thinking caps on and work together to find what inspiration you pull from that challenge to scrap your layout!