View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have a soft textures issue too...no applesauce, smoothies, bananas...etc...gross me out.

Neither of my kids have ever had soda...well until this summer. My 17yr old drank once or twice. Both of my boys drink a lot of milk, chocolate milk (if we go out), water and juice. It is funny seeing my 17yr old with his juice box but they prefer it. He drinks a lot of water too...but no caffeine yet for the youngest except maybe a sip of my tea if he is dying of thirst and has no water. My 17yr old packs his lunch and it is so sad...uncrustable pbandJ, juice box, little debbie cookie, fruit cup and little debbie cookie...
I just started buying those this year before that they only got those at grandma's house or on vacation. Only cookies we would have are granola bars...I would bake cookies on occasion but rarely. We try to keep sweets at a minimum. My little guy lives off of fruit cups and fruit in general. They both love salads, raw veggies...they eat way better than I do. The little one is 11 and will try anything. He loves onions...if we have onion rings he will peel the crust off and eat the onion...odd child. LOL
I have gotten better but my cooked veggies have to be crispy..not soggy.