View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 11:46 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

OMG you guys are making me laugh this morning!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy around here!!

I don't have a ton of rules really, but I guess I have a few little things...

I don't like my food to touch on my plate (although it's not a deal breaker or anything if it does.. just preference.)

I can't drink out of metal either and don't really care for plastic. I have a certain mug for coffee and a certain mug for tea. And I have the ceramic Starbucks mugs for when I'm going out... one for coffee and one for tea. (I can't mix those because I always feel like I can taste the coffee in a mug once it's been used for that.)

All my joking about my love of wine aside, I generally only drink it on weekends, unless I'm cooking pasta. Then I have a glass while I'm cooking, and another with dinner. Just tastes better that way.

I love toast, but not toasted bread for sandwiches. Even if I get a club sandwich, I ask for it untoasted.

I love nuts and seeds, but not in my food. Only ever on the side. I hate that odd random crunch when I'm eating.

Seafood... if it had fins or legs, I love it. I refuse to eat clams/muscles, etc. They look too gross to even contemplate!