View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 02:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Can't get rid of me!

I've been quiet and I do apologize. I didn't think anyone would miss me just yet, but apparently someone missed me enough to send me a message!

You might have known that I had an emergency appendectomy early in January. The pathology report was shocking as it wasn't my appendix but endometriosis (that I had no idea I had!) suffocating my appendix and other internal organs. I've been awaiting a date for surgery to get a hysterectomy. I guess my baby days are officially over and makes sense why our little man took 9+ years to conceive an why we never could conceive after his birth! I've come to peace with the surgery, however my body has not appreciated the loss of space in my body and I've been in severe pain since my appendectomy! I can finally see the light at the end of the road--on Wednesday morning, I'll be having surgery which will help reduce this intense pain that I've been suffering the past almost 2 months. However I have 2-weeks of recovery and pain medication. I don't think I'll be online while I'm on that pain medication as I often say/do really strange things without any knowledge of doing so!

That is why you've seen my comments (and my scrapping) lacking, especially this last past week. I've been pretty miserable. Yesterday I barely left the sofa, floor (yup, I couldn't get up off the floor!) or bed--I feel better laying down. When I sit, it hurts so much. So I apologize for my lack of comments in the gallery. I could comment on my phone, but I'm not a phone person and hate dealing with typing (typo-typing) on my phone. I'm still here; I haven't left you all. Today, I'm trying to play catch-up of the few days of the birthday celebration that I've missed. Hopefully I can get a few of the days caught up so I'm not out of the running (although I'm sure many of you hope I am with my luck these past few months!)

This is the best that I can do for a meme today....

Please don't think you can get rid of me that easy....I will be back!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 02-24-2019 at 02:28 PM.