View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 10:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lholuska View Post
I'm sure these have been asked a million times but I've never participated before so I don't know the answers...do we need to upload our layouts to the gallery to count for the challenge, or can they be uploaded off-server and shared that way? And how strict is crediting taken for the monthly Passport? I'm not always the greatest at keeping track of exactly who and what I'm using lol. And finally, do we have to post layouts in the share thread for them to count, or is turning in our finished "card" at the end enough?
Yes, upload your layouts to the gallery, and credit your kits. You don't have to list every item, but we must be able to tell that you've used a majority of SSD products, so just the kit name and designer is fine.

As for the share thread, that's just to give others inspiration, so it's not compulsory. As long as you turn in your completed card, and your layouts are in your gallery, you're all good. The rules in the May Passport post state: "Reply to this thread by Midnight EST, May 31st with an image of your completed passport to earn your sweet stuff! Be sure to include any comments, gallery love lists, etc. in your post if the challenge asks for them."

Loni, correct me if I'm wrong.