View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

When waiting for news, how do you distract yourself?
I like to go for hikes with Taz (my doodle) or relax with a coffee or tea and read my book (I've always got one on the go). Right now I'm reading City Of The Lost by Kelley Armstrong.

When in a checkout line do you play on your phone? If so, what apps?
The family loves to play wordscape. When waiting for food at a restaurant or checkout line we'll play that on my phone or my hubs' phone. I also love to check pinterest, randomly scrolling. I don't often check forums/galleries on my phone b/c I like to see them "bigger" but will check in a bit if I'm out all day but I really prefer to view them on my iPad or desktop computer.

Aside from anything scrappy related, is there anything you are waiting for?
I'm so done with winter now, I really want spring with warmer weather (keep waiting for temps to get up into the 60s) and longer days. I got excited when I saw some green shoots coming up in the garden. I'll be out there soon with my macro lens for pics.

Do you wait to binge watch any shows? If so, what is one you are binging now or want to? I want to binge the final season of Magicians. There are 4 more episodes and then we'll binge the whole season over a wkend (hubs likes that one too).