View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
For many people, today is all about waiting, so that is today's theme.

When waiting for news, how do you distract yourself? * I scrap....and the worst, I eat so the news that we're going to have to wait a bit longer is not good for my diet ! LOL

When in a checkout line do you play on your phone? If so, what apps? * No, I do not because I checkout myself. We can scan our groceries ourselves and that is what I do. Saves me a lot of time during checkout for sure

Aside from anything scrappy related, is there anything you are waiting for? * We are waiting for news about my FIL. He has been strugging with his health and the doctors just can't figure out what is going on at the moment (the entire inside of his mouth are sores, very painful). Every single test that they could think of has been done and everything came back negative. Chemo for his leukemia is postponed until this has been taken care off because his body is just too weak to handle chemo right now.

Do you wait to binge watch any shows? If so, what is one you are binging now or want to? * I do !!! I love tv-shows. Right now I am binge watching a Netflix show called Wisting. It is so good and the other show I can't wait to get started (which was actually added today!) is the second season of Ugly Delicous. I love David Chang and this show is just awesome. Lots of wonderful food which I can't eat with my diet. LOL

Good luck with the wait everyone ! ♥
I will check those shows on Netflix. I love food shows. I'm like you, many of the meals I can't eat (low carb for me). BTW....I just love your new siggy! My fave color this year is purple and your siggy keeps catching my eye. Makes me want to redo mine