View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:44 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I actually have a little time to kill this morning so I'll play!

When waiting for news, how do you distract yourself? I'm used to waiting. Like ALL THE TIME. The Army has a saying "Hurry up and wait" so I've pretty much had to learn to just live life and when the news comes, whenever that is, you just go with it.

When in a checkout line do you play on your phone? If so, what apps? Nope, never. I have to be aware of what's going on around me at all times. I'm hyper vigilant - it's exhausting. Plus I never want to be on the phone when it's my turn to get to the cashier/server/etc. I personally find it so rude when someone doesn't pause their conversation or task to address the real live person right in front of them.

Aside from anything scrappy related, is there anything you are waiting for? Besides our tax refund.... lol... our trip to Disney in June. A little worried about traveling and all the Corona virus stuff going on right now but deciding to not let the hysteria get to me. We're plussed up on Vitamin C, elderberry, zinc, Emergen-C etc etc in hopes of staying healthy!

Do you wait to binge watch any shows? If so, what is one you are binging now or want to? I'm not a big tv person but every once in awhile I watch something with the hubs. Right now we're watching Manifest. I think it's on Hulu but that's how little I watch tv... lol, Hulu, Netflix one of those two. I do, however, usually wait to read a book series until all of the books have released. There's nothing I hate more than waiting for what feels like eternity to continue an awesome series!