View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 03:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I grew up in apartments so never got to pick a color of walls. When I bought my house a decade ago, I decided I wanted to paint every room a color. I knew I wanted yellow in my bedroom, gray in my great room, and blue in my son's room. I grabbed lots of shades of those to pick and ended up liking so many of them that my whole house has shades of those colors. I think it flows well that way. The family room got a creamy yellow, the spare bedroom got true gray, the gray in the great room has heavy blue undertones and the one in the main bathroom has light blue undertones. My laundry room is teal, our office is sunshine yellow, and my son's room is slate blue. The main bedroom is a golden yellow and my son's bathroom is true white (I do wish I had done a cream color in there though, it's harsher than I thought it would be). The ceilings are a bright, clean white that I love.
Your colors sound lovely and so compatible. I'm sure after growing up with all white walls, it was so much fun to paint. I grew up in rental homes too and we couldn't do much to them either.