View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 11:30 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanya.72 View Post
Hey Pink Ladies!
I used the be an avid digi scrapper. Life and kids got crazy and I haven’t even opened any scrapping projects for like 10 years. ����*♀️���� I’m looking to get back into it. I have like 10 years of scrapping to catch up on. My question is - is there a way to digi scrap using photoshop and an iPad / Apple Pencil?

In the past I’ve tried Project Life from my phone and I just don’t want to do that. I’m constantly running kids to sports and spend a lot of time in my car so I was thinking an iPad would be a good portable way to work in the car / while I’m waiting at practice etc.
I do have a laptop but don’t always want to pack that with me to games if I don’t have to.

Any tips or advice would be so greatly appreciated!
Hi Tanya,

It's wonderful that you're getting back into scrapbooking again!! I used to do Project Life on my phone and iPad, but I don't do any digital pages except on my laptop anymore. There IS a program for iPad called Procreate that i actually bought the software for. I never really learned it, but when I was traveling a lot, I intended to. I ended up taking my laptop with me, instead.

I know a few people who use it and you can use your regular scrapbook supplies - here's a link to a beginner's' video I found. You'll need a stylus too, which I also bought. Maybe I'll start tinkering with it again. I know there are other programs, but I wanted to be able to use my own digital stash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8_NODWjbw