View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I agree, I thought Captain Marvel would play a bigger role too. But I just saw an interview that they did this movie, before her movie, before they even had a script, so maybe they weren't sure what she could do exactly yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubia Padilha View Post
I thought it was SO funny the timeline talk and they laughing about all other movies.

I really REALLY loved it! I cried and laughed and YELLED on the movies. hahah Everyone was super excited, so no one noticed, but wow! haha

I never liked Captain A so I was like "wherever, dude". haha Always thought he was boring. (don't even think he is hot haha)

I thought they could have showed Thor and all his drama without all the 'fat funny' jokes because kids, but, well...

All the Iron Man thing made me cry like crazy! I think the final was perfect for him. ♥

I knew Captain Marvel would help saving everyone, but I thought she would do more. And Hulk!! OMG! They changed Hulk sooo much we would not even miss him if he wasn't on the movie. :/

All the women fighting together at the end made me cry too and I was like "omg! we could really rock the world if we could be more like that", kwim?

Nat... another cry! I love Clint & Nat story, the fact they never tried to put them like couple, they were friends... :/ But I read somewhere there is a movie coming for Nat... maybe they will make something to save her?

And besides all that...