View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

there is another Guardians movie being planned, so they may go looking for her in that one.

We watched some videos on the whole thing. One of the comic books does focus around the women coming together. They left a lot of openings to continue some of the characters stories, just not the full Avenger's story as we are used to it. Our family all has their individual fav characters, so some of my girls cried. My husband didn't like the movie. He said he wanted more from it, so not sure exactly what he wanted!

Disney+ will have a Loki series as well as a few other spin off series, so those stories will continue.

Overall, we loved it! It was a really good movie and we're excited to see where it goes from here!

Oh, we all did look at each other and ask, "Who's he?" during the memorial service and the teen boy standing alone towards the back. He is the young boy Tony helped in one of his movies (I vaguely remember it, we should have gone back and watched all the movies again before seeing this one).