View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I don't often shop ahead much but maybe a few wks or so if I know what I want to buy. I will make a list on my phone of ideas and then hopefully have a plan of what to look at when I go out shopping. I don't like spending hours out shopping so having a plan helps. I do sometimes procrastinate and then have to rush out to get something. I did that for my youngest granddaughter's birthday which is today and I haven't gotten her anything yet. But we're going to the States on Friday for the wkend so I'll be out shopping on Saturday for her. She easy to shop for, clothes, toys and crafts make her happy. She loves to draw so art supplies are good for her.

The hardest person to shop for is my hubs. If he wants something he'll go out and get it himself. He doesn't really have any hobbies and isn't into clothes so it's really hard to buy him things. The best gift last year for his birthday was sky diving with his buddy but we can't afford that this year so I have another 5 wks or so to figure out what to get for him. I have no idea.