View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
This week has GOT to be better.

I missed seeing bunches of gorgeous layouts from you. I hope that you'll have much more scrapping & chatting time this week
Fingers crossed!! At least our big doctor day is over, even though that made for a long day. Today is catch up. But hopefully we can catch each other and chat....and scrap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
B lives in a carehome (she will always need to be in a medically staffed carehome setting). Yes, I walk Taz twice every day. I need that fresh air as much as he does. We have dog grooming clippers/razor from when we had our cockapoo sheltie yrs ago. Hubs found them and we all trimmed our hair with them LOL. Luckily a friend is a hairdresser and she is going to clean up my cut tomorrow at her place. She's not going back to work b/c she doesn't feel safe in a salon, too many people coming and going, so is going to have a few friends that she'll cut at home, having us gloved and masked. I'm happy, it'll be safer, cheaper and is only a few doors down from us.
I did not know that about B. Yay for you all cutting your own hair! I understand your friend not wanting to go back to the salon. People are doing that here too, out of their homes so they can be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
Oh man! The IG crap was just icing on the cake huh!? Hopefully that get's worked out for you. Sometimes I hate technology & the fact that you need passwords & hackers & everything is such a downer... Fingers crossed your internet/power goes better this week too!

We had a big storm come thru yesterday at the lake house with wind, hail & such. I was SUPER worried about our cars (they have all glass roofs!) and the hail and after fretting over that & watching forecasts for a bit, my hubby put me at ease with the statement "they are just cars. Our safety is most important!" Crazy how just saying that- even though I KNOW it already, changed my head space. AND, besides some branches & LOTS of pine needles, everything (and us!) were just fine. We did lose power for a bit, but even that was tolerable. We're now home & doing the usually sunday (laundry, stripping beds, etc) and getting ready for the next week- I have cupcakes to bake for a coworkers bday tomorrow & work tues/wed. Besides the kids schooling from home- our life is about 75% back to normal- which is good for my sanity- even if work is just crazy now! Hope to see you around this week!
uugh, hail!!! That's so traumatizing!! I'm so glad everything was okay. Yay for things being somewhat back to normal for you guys! One of these days we'll have to have a get-together at your house and watch you bake!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
So sorry things have been crazy for you! Praying things get better from here!

This must have been the week for hackers! K had her spotify account hacked (I guess they really wanted to listen to Contemporary Christian Music), and her Roblox account! Changed some passwords and it seems to be fine now! I made sure McAfee was installed on her phone just to be safe, and hopefully nothing else gets hacked!

Yesterday my oldest's Church Youth Group surprised her with a Graduation Service in the front yard! Afterwards we went to all of her previous schools to take photos/portraits! It was a really special day! It would have been her actual Graduation Day had this stupidity not happened. We're thankful we were able to still make it a special day for her!
Oh no! It must have been the week they hit a lot of people. I'm sorry you all had to deal with that as well.

That's awesome that they did that for S and you were able to get photos of her in front of all of her previous schools. I can't believe she's done school! How are we old enough to have teenagers, much less graduated from high school teenagers?!?