View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmakap95 View Post
While having to do fewer challenges may be nice, having to do more gave me the motivation to get my 40% coupon every month. I usually spent a good chunk of $ when I got my coupon, but having to wait 3 months to get 40% will either break my bank on that third month, not permit me to get as many kits as I'd like, or cut down on a lot of my page production with the reduced quota....feeling unsure as of yet
Exactly this! I have a monthly budget that I use for scrapping, and I always used it for the coupon to make the most of it, which sadly means that now I can only go shopping here at SSD once in three months, because my salary is too small to buy without the coupon . For me, this is a huge bummer (esp. because in all those years I only missed maybe 2 months of earning 40%). I wish there was a way that we could still earn the 40% coupon on a monthly basis (like completing each challenge 3x for 3 monthly points, or bonus challenges for those who'd like to work for more sweet rewards, or something of the likes).

At any rate, I like this week's challenge.