View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 05:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I wish I had your skills for clustering.
You and other ladies here rock your clusters! I'm still at the triangle flowers and leaves stage like you mentioned. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
No, that's what this script does. It'd be cooler if they were placed all over the canvas, wouldn't it?
It works for me, but I guess it's overwhelming too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I understand. When I read it, I took it as it just randomly placed it on the page throughout the page, not just on top of each other in the corner. And yes, that would be cool if it just threw a little here, a little there and all over!

Thank you for getting back to me about it! I do like that when I have a lot of stuff to move over so I will be using that feature for sure. I never knew it existed until yesterday! So thank you for teaching me something new!
I absolutely LOVE that we can learn and support each other! You ladies are amaze-balls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziej View Post
If I am on a CT of a kit designer, I start off with the kit, then look for photos. (I did not start using templates until very recently when I guested for a template designer for 4 months, so my thought process before then rarely included looking for a template. Interestingly enough, when I finished my stint, I freaked out a bit because I almost forgot how to do a LO without a template. LOL) When I was a guest CT for that template designer, I started off with the template, then looked for photos, and then looked for a kit (I tend to be a one-kit scrapper).

I almost always put the photo(s) first. Then I choose the first background paper -- I say first, because I'm always switching it out. If I'm not working with a template, I think of other papers I might want to use and then play around with placement and size of those papers, always being mindful of where I may want to put my journaling; I usually have in mind what I want to say. Then I choose a few elements. I'm NOT good making clusters, so mine are quite simple. I then look for a font that I want to use for the journaling. Then I make the title, which is often a font that I usually add a border to.

If I'm working with a template, I usually do it in the same order.
I can spend forever looking for "just the right font"!! Let's not even start on that. LOL!