Thread: Covid Check-in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 11:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

In Northeastern Wisconsin... I don't know if were we are on cases - local media first says we are critically high, hospitals are full, we are going to have a twin-demic with the flu season... and the next article says numbers are down, deaths are down, 54% (I think) are vax etc. So, I don't know... I just go on with my usual... wear a mask when I'm in the store, wash my hands, and take my vitamins...

Otherwise no mask mandate... depends on the store if there are many that wear masks... most places people don't. Our public schools are 50/50 on if they require or not. Lots of school boards first started with no mandate and one by one changed their policy. Lots of protesting at these meetings they had to go to virtual meetings. I don't think most school have a virtual option - you would have to join public school at home groups. Homeschooling groups no mask mandate, everything is back to normal for us.
My church is back to normal - all services and full children program, no masks required, though can still take communion in row and recommend to "wave and smile" for Sharing the Peace. Doctors require masks, but have changed the seating to be back to "normal" - no spacing between them, no signs about 6ft away from others. Most restaurants are back open and in person seating - I don't know about spacing - we still only get carry out.

My husband changed companies almost 2 months ago and is back in the office (was working at home since March 2020), masks required there.