View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 12:44 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachimac View Post
Yes. My then boyfriend was a musician and one of his regular gigs paid him cash once a month, so it was a lot at a time. He was walking me to my car as it was late and we just got the door open and a car came around the corner, the driver jumped out, and the back door opened to see a man holding a rifle pointed at us. The driver yanked the necklace off my neck and put his pistol in my chest and yelled “Give me all your money!!!” I looked down at the ground and said I didn’t have any. Ronnie said “I have money and it’s in my front pocket. I will give it all to you” and he handed him a wad of 20s. They jumped back in their car and drove away. My purse was on the seat of my truck and they never asked for it. The necklace was cheap zirconia. That night , for the first time in over a year, I change my Diamond cross necklace to this cheap one.

We went right to the Glendale police department but they were never found. I doubt they even bothered by the boredom in which they took our statements.

To this day, if a car pulls to close to me, I get scared. That was almost 30 years ago. He could have so easily shot us!
That IS a life threatening situation, Susie!! I'd be the same way about a car coming close too. I know you were happy to be alive - how frightening!!!