View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 02:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1) Do our Featured Designer Spend $10 freebies influence your decision to shoppe each week? Why or why not?
Sometimes. If it's a kit I really want- I'll add to my cart to get to the $10 mark

2) Ongoing Theme or Stand-Alone products? Do you like collecting all of the pieces to an overarching theme or would you prefer kits that stand alone?
I like the theme idea- I imagine it might be easier for designers to get ideas for their featured kit. I don't necessarily collect all the pieces if it isn't something I would use or have photos for.

3) Do you have a suggestion for an ongoing theme for next year's (or future) Featured Designer Freebies? Feel free to share more than one idea if you have them!
A general theme I think is a good idea. I like the previous mentioned broad "celebrations" idea.

4) What would you like to ask our designers in next year's Featured Designer interviews? Share a question or two!
What is their best selling product they are most proud of.
What is their best selling product that they can't stand.

5) Solos or Collabs? We've done both in our Featured Designer series over the years. Do you have a preference?
No preference. Although- personally I feel like featured designer collabs tend to have 'less' included than traditional collabs.