View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here's my answers.

What's the last tv show or movie you saw?
Almost done season one of Good Girls (love the cast) and season two is starting this month. Can't wait.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion?
Have a favorite?I have different body lotions, some from the drugstore, some from The Body Shop. Hand lotion I am absessed with La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains. I am on the computer all day so need a lotion that isn't too greasy and this one is great and it's small enough that I can carry one in my purse too.

What is your favorite wkend routine?
I spend the morning drinking probably way more coffee than I should LOL. I read my book on my iPhone for at least a few hours unless I'm popping out for a morning photo walk. I love to stay home and scrap, watch TV/movies and just have a casual day. I like to get a bit of baking, food prep done (I bulk cook/bake and freeze stuff and stock up the fridge for meals/snacks for the week as I'm on a low carb diet and don't eat prepared/packaged food so most is fresh, homemade by me).

What is your favorite comfort food? Brownies. I have a low carb recipe that I absolutely love.

What's the weather like where you live today?
The sun is out, it's hovering around the freezing mark, chilly for the west coast (we're usually fairly mild here in Vancouver, BC Canada). Afternoon will warm up to mid 40's but should feel good for a few walks with Taz as the sun will warm things up. Most of our snow is gone finally. Now I want spring to come!

Last edited by bcgal00; 03-01-2019 at 01:33 PM.