View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 04:07 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This is so fun reading everyone's answers and a great way for me to get to know everyone a little better!

What's the last tv show or movie you saw? I just finished watching the latest season of Grace and Frankie, and otherwise I go between old episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, or Friends, depending on my mood. TV time is generally only in the wee hours though, when I can't sleep because I'm in night shift mode.

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite? I use Johnson & Johnson Oatmeal baby lotion. It soaks right in and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. I slather it on after my shower and I use it on my hands throughout the day as needed. It's nice and light and virtually unscented.

What is your favorite weekend routine? Weekends are for just doing whatever we feel like doing and for relaxing. I like to have some snuggle time with my daughter and we'll often get together with friends. I do try to do some personal scrapping, but half the time I end up doing design work as well.

What is your favorite comfort food? Spaghetti with marinara sauce and a ton of parmesan cheese. And a glass of white wine to go with.

What's the weather like where you live today? Like you Rae, I'm in the greater Vancouver area (Langley) and we had a lovely sunny day today. Unfortunately I slept through most of it though, as I was between night shifts.