View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
It's been a few months since I've been able to buckle down and do the Passport challenge - I'm truly hoping April will be my jump back in month!

I'm still working, as I'm considered an "essential" worker (honestly, I'd rather not be!). I am finding the more I hear / read about Covid 19, the more distressed, anxious and depressed I get, so I've been trying to steer clear of it, but it's hard because everywhere I look there is something about it!

Here's to a new month and a new Passport challenge to complete!!
I hope April will be your jump back in month, too!

I'm a stay-at-home Mom homeschooling my youngest. Our 4th year of doing that. My oldest boys (high school senior twins) are mostly at their (not too far away) Dad's house these days doing their distance learning from there. My husband is now working from home which is great. His immune system is compromised so I'm glad he's at home. But...my afternoon (after school is done) relax and scrap time has changed. lol But it seems whenever I am on the laptop to possibly scrap, I get sucked into all the news. It took me FOREVER to fall asleep last night. My brain just wouldn't shut off.