View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 09:53 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I have found there are days that I'm checking the news. But now I'm limiting myself to the weekly news brief by our governor at 4--he tells it like it is and keeps me informed. I listen to the the commander's town halls, which is once a week to see what's happening here on post. The rest, I look just before bedtime because that's about all I can handle throughout the day in between homeschooling the kiddos and catering to my family!

I really hope April allows you to find a balance and scrap. I was just commenting on some of your layouts and I miss them in the gallery!
Thanks.
I see on the web numerous people saying how much extra time they have on their hands. And I'm thinking, "What? How?!" lol I don't feel like I have gained any extra time. I have lost some of my "time to myself" where I was scrapping. I, for whatever reason, am the type that can't kick back and relax if my husband is doing a chore, task, job around the house. So...with him working from home now, the time I previously took to myself in the afternoons after homeschool was done and before supper was started is different. It makes me feel like I'm being lazy if I sit down to scrap while he's working. So, I haven't. Then in the late evenings, I'm staring at all of the news sites and such. I certainly hope to find some balance and make some time for scrapping. I'll try today!