View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 10:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you ladies for sharing your ideas and bring new ones!

I didn't think of surgery because I'm not eligible for now (that's what my doctor say and honestly I'm really scare too right now) but for sure it's important.

I would like something weight related but as I told in a positive way.

In my case, obesity come from genetic part (nearly all my family suffers of it) and also some medicines by the past don't help plus psychology part (I take weight with stress).
It started in my teenage years. I losted weight then I gained weight and now it just don't change... Of course I take care of my weight but for example I will not weigh myself every day, the scale isn't my friend.

That's more something about the day-to-day I'd like to scrap, see what I mean?

And of course body positive! As I can't do a lot more for this (and I'm medically followed for this of course) the best I could do is accept my body!

And I don't see why I shouldn't love my body even it's not what I imagine or what I see in the magazines. I have a ton of stretch marks too and I felt guilty about it but finally why? I live with it nobody else so it's too easy to judge without knowing. I want to accept me like I am and don't give a care of other's bad look!

The worst or finally the funny thing is my kids are super thin and I have tons of reflections about it, like if I don't private them off food, or eat their plate, that they would be more beautiful bigger and so on... Of course they are healthy but when they were babies I was just so scare for them! It took about 3 years for their pediatrician to reassure me and makes me understand that they were totally normal and that I just have to accept they are like this with a little appetite.
Could you believe that?
I think it's really show the society have a problem with that!

We are all beautiful as we are! I know it's easy to say but I truly think it's true!

I agree that Erica maybe could do an amazing kit, Designers ladies, what do you think?