View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 09:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh thank you so much for sharing your experiences ladies! This is really interesting to read you!
Trina, I'm in morbidly obese category right now, isn't this word just awful?
I'm glad the surgery helps you! This what I wanted a kit like this!

Stacy, totally agree with the genetic part and thyroid is also a big problem! Congrats for manage to do some change!
You makes me laugh a lot with saying you don't have time to make 2-3 hours of exercices, I totally relate with all you said!
I'm often told to walk instead, I agree: I like walking but when? With little kids (ok they're getting older but still need me often lol), I do my best but can't do everyday because there's a lot of other stuff to do (and not sitting down and snack nope )and for example their school is 15 kilometers (9,32 miles) from home, 30 km (18, 64 miles) round trip... Hmmm don't think they'll agree and don't think I could do it. . And the same for the meals.
Thank you for making me laugh about that Stacy!
You know, I think I should try to change some things too!
My mom suffers from Diabete, High blood pressure, had a heart attack and is very sad with all that. She tried all except the surgery because the doctors aren't ok here's.
But I know earlier or later I will suffer from this too and I totally get you with the med for high blood pressure. In a way I think it's difficult to admit it but reading you helps me so a big thank you!

I agree with you both, that's what I mean "a kit about accepting who you are at any weight/size and embracing your curves!!!" or "a kit that embraces us at any size"! Yeah for that!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing experiences again and hope a designer will accept to do a kit for our curvy size!