View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 2019 Project Life - Week One

alrighty!!

this is the first time in 4 years that I've attempted this project and am happy to have my templates selected and absolutely elated to have my 1st week done!! i truly love the simplicity of these templates from Janet and the little painted bits and cards in Amanda's new monthly series were the perfect additions for this spread. i must admit that this is a HUUUUGE departure from my usual style, i'm not sure that i've ever completed a page without shadows before, but i'm really hoping that having it all stripped down will make things easier to complete and help to keep me current and up to date. i'm working well beyond my comfort zone with these and am still holding my breath and hoping i love them in the end. in past years i also really faltered with my weekly journaling efforts, so will have to see how long i can keep that part up. i added photos and journaling notes all throughout the week, which made it all feel pretty effortless overall. i'm curious how the rest of you work. do you save it all till the end of the week? or do you chip away at it all week long?

Sooooo.... how is everyone getting along? Do you have a plan? Where are you at? I'd love to see your pages/spreads, so please be sure to share!

Last edited by lingovise; 01-06-2019 at 11:57 PM.