View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:36 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Sooo ... it's been a couple more episodes ... how's everyone feeling about this season? I liked the first 3 episodes for the most part. After last night's episode especially, I'm feeling really let down. Like they rushed this into 6 episodes and it really had enough material to cover for a full 10 episode season like previous ones.

I'm especially disappointed that they've made Dany into a "mad queen", I mean they've told us her story over 7 seasons, and it's ALL been about how she stood up for weak and freed the slaves. Now we're supposed to believe all of sudden she simply changed and is on to burning innocents? I think if they were trying to make her mad like her father, they needed to show us that she was slowly going down that path, kwim?

And with Cersei and Jaime, wow - that felt super anti-climactic. Another character in Jaime that was so richly developed over 7 seasons, only to revert back to exactly what he was in the beginning.

I'll have to reserve final judgement after next week's finale, but man, it feels like this is a totally different show I'm watching this season