View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 09:07 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

They just announced all publicly funded schools are closed until April 5 here in Ontario. Today is our last day before March break. I'm supposed to be going away for a couple of days next week but am waiting to see if where I want to go will be open as I'm not driving four hours one way to sit in a hotel room, staying in the country. There haven't been any confirmed cases where I live, but yesterday a doctor was sent home from the hospital as he was exhibiting symptoms, not confirmed as of yet.

People are getting silly, no toilet paper, wipes to be found anywhere and last night my son said people had carts full of canned goods in Walmart, he had one small item (taco seasoning) and not one person with their overflowing carts of toilet paper, water and cans would let him go ahead the cashier even commented.

On another note, my dog has contracted Bordetella (kennel cough) from her doggy daycare, I thought she was in the clear but of course, it shows up exactly at the 2-week mark from the original dog that had it so up all night with her honking and hacking and a trip to the vet. No trails or overexertion for the next couple of weeks......she's a Lab, this isn't going to be easy!.