View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 01:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If you have a day at home, do you ever wear jammies all day?
yes, but not really jammies- usually leggings & sweatshirt. My real jammies are inappropriate!

Is there a chore you have been meaning to get to at home but haven't found time for?
I def think we're going to get to some deeper spring cleaning than usual. Definitely go through winter stuff (although it snowed this am- wth winter!?) and through the kids clothes/toys. Hubby is thinking about doing a deep clean on the garage to!

Do you have a schedule for household duties?
Yes & no- I do laundry every mon/thurs since I work tues/wed those are the days that work well for me & are about even for amount of laundry produced in this house! I also have a wonderful housecleaner that comes twice a month to do floors- sometimes bathrooms if I want. I usually make the kids clean their own bathrooms & wipe all doors/light switches weekly already- before this whole crazy virus thing.

What movie/TV show is on your "to-watch" list when you have time?
We're for sure going to catch up on some dvr'd stuff. We just finished Ozarks on netflix & just started "you." We also have disney+ so I imagine a lot of movies in the next weeks as well.

Where is your "comfy spot" at home?
Bed for sure. But I refuse to have a tv in our bedroom. To watch movies/tv, we have a super comfy sectional couch in the theater room in the basement.