View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 07:42 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
Good luck! We just got new next door neighbors (the old ones were kinda strange & never outside, all windows shut-up etc.) and they seem really great! BUT- the price they paid is almost double of what we bought our house for and we have a completely finished basement with another bedroom/bathroom compared to them! It's SUPER tempting to sell right now- but man- I HATE moving with a passion. And I think we would just end up spending way more on the other side finding a house to fit us now. I think we're better off waiting until kids are grown & out of the house & then sell & significantly downsize!
Oh wow, double !! That is an amazing profit on a house for sure. I do get it why you want to wait though..I am not very fond of moving either but if our new neighbours are a pain...we will be moving for sure. Hopefully the new neighbours are nice and if they are...we might decide to stay here. House is big enough for when Jasper moves out but storage can be an issue here. I would love a garage next to our home to free up a lot of livingspace inside the home. One can dream, no?