View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Working from home...need ideas!

So right now I work in the evenings from 5-10pm, Monday - Thursday. It works okay but I hate leaving the kids (though I am just leaving them with dh but I want to be there too!) My dream job is to stay at home with them full time. I was able to stay home with Blake for the first 2 years of his life - then finances said I needed to do something to make some $$. It's now been over 2 years since I started working nights and we added another little one to the mix. I have to pump at work - Landon stays up until I get home for his final feeding. Anyways I am having a harder time leaving each day - and I know once Blake starts kindergarten that I'll want to be home in the evenings to help with schoolwork. And yesterday Blake asked me to stay home and not go to work. And that just pulled on my heartstrings.

So long story short - I am trying to figure out someway to bring in extra income so I can quit my night job and work from home. I don't want to babysit. I need something that will bring around $1000 a month. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions? I'd love to hear them! TIA