View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbsudd View Post
Hi, pretty new here. I'm trying to do as much as i can for this bingo challenge. Its really helping motivate me! I was wondering though, are there any more explanations of the blocks, for instance "winding down" what does that mean?
Is it just left up to my interpretation?
and, if my layout meets more than one categories csn i use it for both blocks? ie. diamonds and pinstripe?

Thanks for helping out
Welcome, Cori!! I'm so glad you are playing Bingo with us!!

Every layout that you make, can only be used for one bingo block. You can't double-dip your layouts for multiple blocks.

Winding Down - I'd say that's something you would do after a long day, or a long vacation...how do you wind down from your day/vacation?

As far as more direction, this one took me a LONG time to grasp because I'm so literal. Every block is open to interpretation. It's how you interpret the bingo prompt. I mean you obviously can't do something that has nothing to do with the prompt, but if you can justify the layout for the prompt, I don't think they'll cry foul. And as always, this thread is for those questions--if you get stuck. Another thing that helps is checking "Bingo with the Babes" threads in the Bingo forum. You can always go look at what others used/did for that bingo prompt.