View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 01:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. My car is almost 9 yrs old. I love my little red Chevy Optra and keep resist trading it in or selling it for a new car but I know the time will come in the next yr or two. Things are breaking down on it and its starting to get too expensive to bother fixing. My hubs wants me to get rid of it and go back to a bigger vehicle (previously had SUVs).

2. It's a toss-up between vacuuming or cleaning the bathroom. Hubs always does the vacuuming but won't do the bathrooms so I get the joy of cleaning our 3...ugh. He does other chores so I don't complain, well, maybe I do complain but only a little LOL.

3. BBQ hotdogs and burgers and I cook them all yr long. I also like potato salad but since I don't often eat white potatoes anymore I am going to try out a cauliflower/sweet potato salad recipe. I sure hope its good.

4. As a kid and young adult, back in Ontario, we had lots of drive-in theatres and went often throughout the summer months but out here in BC we have one that is old, the sound is terrible and the weather is so unpredictable that after being rained out a few times I finally gave up. I haven't been in at least 5 yrs now.

5. I am not really handy at repairs, I leave that to my hubs who is pretty good at most repairs. I just let him do his thing and he takes care of whatever needs taking care of. He has been able to repair our dishwasher, washing machine and dryer a few times over the last couple of yrs, so he is good at saving us money.