View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 07:01 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Do you drive? What vehicle do you have? Yes I drive and in fact back in early March I got a new 2019 Chevrolet Equinox - I traded down from a Traverse to a smaller SUV. We wanted to stay with an SUV since we live in country and be prepared for snow

What household chore do you dislike the most? Cleaning the tub/shower unit. Actually it would probably be anything to do with cleaning but someone has to do it

What's your favorite summer food/recipe? I love grilled hamburger and also homemade potato salad but I really don't know how to make the potato salad plus I am the only one that would eat it. I also make a mean taco salad but I will fix that anytime of the year when I know my family is coming over

Have you ever gone to a drive-in movie? I was raised in the 70's so drive-in movies was all the rage around here. I had my first date at a drive-in and got engaged to at the drive-in. All of the drive-ins around us has closed except for one about an hour away and honestly I am not driving that far to watch a movie when I can sit at home in my air conditioning and "pause" a move to go to the bathroom

Are you handy around the house with repairs? Absolutely not but I live with my own personal contractor (not in real life) -- he built our home and basically has fixed/installed everything in our home. He also can do automobile repairs/oil changes except with the new vehicles we can't do home oil changes or it voids the warranty