View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 03:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
I just had my 2017 Christmas album and my chronological 2010 (or 2011?) albums printed during the unlimited pages sale. One package is in a city a couple hours from here... and one package was mysteriously sent from IL, across IN (where I live), across OH, and is now currently in PA?!

I have most of my COVID-centric pages from March-now done. I haven't decided if I will print them separately and make a second COVID album for when we're shut down again in September/October once school is in session or if I will combine them to have one giant Hot Mess 2020 album?

I am still waiting to get my EHD looked at and fixed (if possible) so that's my biggest in-process scrapping-related project. As long as my EHD is (mostly) fixable, I will be caught up on layouts through mid-2018. If not, I will lose my layouts from mid-2016 through the beginning of COVID so we'll see what happens! We haven't been on a vacation in a couple years so those are already done and our April Disney trip was cancelled. I guess I do have last year's Christmas album to finish and 2014's to do but I have used most of the kits in my collection so I am waiting on this year's to come out to finish those up. I'm trying not to think too much about Christmas this year as we usually do SO MANY things to celebrate & I'm trying to prepare myself for EVEN MORE STAYING IN THE HOUSE 24/7.
I lost a harddrive and I was able to recover mine with a Data Recovery program. I was able to see if the files were there before I paid for the program. Did you try something like that?

I got my Covid pages done so far. And I may restart my timeline, I just haven't decided yet. LOL!