View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 04:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My vacations are my daunting tasks. I have one Disney trip scrapped and done but we went in 2014..yes 2014 and I have scrapped some pages but I have 5000 (yes 5000 pictures once I included my Mother in laws pics and the photo pass pics). We were there 10 days...8 in the park. I have 4000 left to scrap and it scares me to get back to it. I go in and scrap a page here and a page there...I have the pics in a dup folder so I can delete the photos as I scrap them so I see the folders disappear.
Hubby and I take a trip just the two of us every year usually small just a weekend get away but we have had a couple of big trips that I have taken a lot of photos as well. They need to be scrapped too...I get overwhelmed on those tasks. I have a trip to Paris, Alaska and a couple of business trips to Boston we took.
We went home to visit family just for a week and I took about 1000 pics in a week....I am learning not to scrap every photo. My kids are like trained monkeys when I pull out my phone or camera. They automatically stop and smile or pose. They will even stop and say hey mom this will make a great photo or my almost 16 year old will take a pic or ask for my phone and take a pic or tell hubby to take a pic so I am included. <3
Covid is helping me stop and catch up though. I am getting a lot of pages down now since I am never leaving the house....