View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 10:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've always been pretty fast a scrapping, I know I could spend more time on layers and all that, but to me getting it done has always been more important.

I'll share this video I did on how I organize all my photos to scrap, that helps a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHMeQEWbSc&t=17s

And my process is pretty similar to what you've been describing. I don't add my journaling first, but I have been getting photos in templates to scrap. Or I was. I'm working on a project now. Which is no journaling, just a round up of my favorite photos for my kids to have their own personal scrapbooks/photo albums. More simple, one layout a month of my favorite photos of them from birth through probably the end of high school, IDK. I thought 5 year increments, but now I'm wrapping up my daughter's 5th birthday, it's only 62 pages, so I'm thinking 10 years to make it the most bang for my buck with printing costs.

I got a laptop this year too, so sitting on the couch watching TV has helped a ton too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcorey View Post
What is your secret to getting that many pages done? I'm so behind and would love to make some progress catching up. I'm a slow scrapper and get overwhelmed with all the things I would like to scrap.
For our last vacation, I'm trying a different process. I'm trying to type out journaling so I don't forget it and then I'm trying to get all the photos i want to scrap in templates so that when I sit down to watch tv at night I can just mindlessly scrap. I think deciding which pictures I want to use and putting those pictures into templates is my most challenging task.