View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow! That's a LOT of scrapping !!! It must feel so good to be caught up! I have no idea what that is like and I don't think I ever will LOL The most i've done scrappy wise since March is like maybe 10 pages.... I've done a LOT of page planning and kit buying though! (more than normal in the run of a year lol). Every week I keep thinking "this is gonna be the week I get back into the groove" and then nope. I've actually had way less time to do anything since March... if you walked into my house right now, you'd think a bomb went off, but in actuality I spend every waking second trying to keep up with everyone and the messes they leave everywhere...... my kids (and husband) are such slobs... I knew they left things laying around before, but I had NO IDEA how bad their habits actually were I have been doing a lot of work trying to get them in the habit of daily tasks, things are getting better but still not quite where I need them to be to be able to allow myself some fun time with my scrappy stash. I may just have to put all the camping supplies outside.... put a cooler full of food on the deck, send them out for a swim (as the pool in the only thing that manages to get them outside) and then lock the doors.... They might figure out how to build the tent.... but my money would be on finding them snug in their sleeping bags in the deck chairs lol