View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 06:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So sorry to hear the lockdown will last another 6 weeks for you. I totally agree with you about the people who can't behave and are the reason why the lockdown will last longer for you. So selfish. We see it here in The Netherlands too. One thing I am really upset about is the distance rule. That is one of the most important rules and people are just ignoring that. Even my own family (just having birthdays without the 1.5m distancing...not good). Numbers of infected people are increasing here again (doubling every day) and people are still saying...oh, doesn't matter because the hospitals can still manage...hardly anyone has been hospitalized and IC are coping. Soooo that is your excuse to just live your life like before the pandemic ?!?! Drives me nuts !! My BIL and his partner have their wedding on Aug 22nd and I already thought it was so selfish to do that but now with the numbers increasing...I find it even more disturbing that they find that day more important than the health of their family and even risking their families health this way. If the increasing continues...we might go back in lockdown but only in areas in the Netherlands where there are corona hot spots. Doesn't sound good to me because people who live in those areas will just go to other parts of our country to party/eat out etc. And don't get me started about those people who say that this is all just a hoax...just...grrrrr.