View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 04:49 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Messy, artsy, mixed media are the hardest. But I think it's because I like my photos to be the focus of the pages, plus I like to journal about the event. I also agree that holidays are hard to scrap. I think it's because there are usually so many photos I don't know where to start!!

Some of my favorite pages can end up being ones I don't post. Usually because I throw things from so many designers to fit the look I want, I start loosing track of what products I have used, so I don't bother to post them. Those are the pages scrapped just for me. Which is probably what makes them my favorites! I'm not fitting any one style, but my own.
I'm starting at the end of your post because I do the same thing. It's so hard to keep track of tons of designers that I put on one page. LOL I know others have their "systems" but I just have to look at the layers.

I love messy and mixed media and a lot of my pages don't have photos on them. I know it would be different for me if I had a ton of pictures that needed to be scrapped. My kids are grown but I have quite a few pics of my grands, that keeps me busy enough.