View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
I just finished up today. Not sure how long I will keep this pace up but going with it for now. Eventually I will hit a brick wall where I just stare at PS.

The hardest one for me was the journaling one.
finished, finished---like done?!
wow!! you are amazing!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
Honestly, I haven't even looked at the challenges yet. I think I might have saved myself a spot in the list, but other than that I haven't had time to read through them to try to plan the month out.
We all have months like that!!! I hope you are able to find some time to sit and scrap, even if it isn't for the challenges! I love seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Took a minute for me to decide on the Stash one #17. But now I only have 2 challenges left.
11 and 16 both easy for me!
Oh I'll have to check out your gallery and find your #17 layout!!!
And yes, those two aren't that bad---you saved the easiest one for last--the Anything challenge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I've only got a few done and don't expect to finish them all but I'm ok with that. I'm on a shopping freeze for awhile since I won't be working much next month and almost no pay for the month so don't need a coupon. I'll just play along for fun for a few of the challenges but the next few months are going to be budget saving for me.
Yay for getting some done. That's completely understandable that you won't be stressing to get yourself finished if you know you aren't going to spend your coupon. I've done that, especially when we moved. I can't wait to see the layouts that you are scrapping filling the gallery!